Friday, August 21, 2009

Old Legacy of Kain Defiance promo



Another thing I thought I would share while going through some old files. I grabbed it from Eidos back in 2003 when they were promoting that game. I don't care what anyone says, the Blood Omen/Legacy of Kain series was one of the best series I've ever played. It has one of the best told stories in game history and the voice acting of everyone involved was is unmatched to this day. If it weren't for time constraints that the company faced during development, I'm sure it would have been even better. Too bad that they haven't made another game since then.

Eidos was sold to Square enix earlier this year so I don't know if they are going to put any more money behind this series. I would love to be proven wrong though....

No comments:

Post a Comment